Southwest Airlines - Flights for $39!

Travel Near with Your Dear Special from Southwest!


According to SouthwestAirlines.com, Southwest is running a "Travel Near with Your Dear" special right now with fares as low as $39, one way! That's a great price! There is a HUGE list of flights to choose from. Travel dates must be between March 15th - May 25th, and they are only offering this deal through Thursday, February 11th, so, if you want to make some cheap travel plans, you have two days. GO! You can also click HERE and scroll down to see the list of flights available!

I might use this special to fly to Austin for SXSW in March instead of that hellish 7 hour drive. Yeah, I'd pay $80 to keep my sanity on that long drive and save myself from getting a potential speeding ticket. I'm just sayin'..


Written by Jessica at OKCSavings.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Potty-Training Supplies!

$1 Book Sale at Scholastic.com!

Possibly FREE Louisiana Gold Hot Sauce!