Mailbox Monday!

Mailbox Monday!
Here are the freebies I got in my mailbox just today alone! Every week I plan on showing you what your mailbox can look like (if you want it to) with my help.


As you can see, several magazines, Readers Digest, Ladies Home Journal, Ebony, Time, Jet, Seventeen, and Lego Kids Magazine. I also got my Vegetarian Starter Kit, Victoria's Secret Pink Catalog, along with a coupon for a FREE pink lace panty and $10 off any bra purchase, H&R block tax prep service disc, Huggies coupons, 2 coupons for FREE Golden Double Stuff Oreos (promotion is now over), and FREE samples of Biolage shampoo and conditioner with a free comb. Remember, all of this was 100% absolutely FREE!
Did you get anything good in your mailbox today?


Written by Jessica at OKCSavings.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Potty-Training Supplies!

$1 Book Sale at Scholastic.com!

Possibly FREE Louisiana Gold Hot Sauce!