FREE Dockers Pants!!

UPDATE: Don't forget that this is today!! I hope everyone who wants them gets their chance! I'll be2at my sister's baby shower, so I'm sure I'll miss it. Not that I want them, just so that I could alert anyone else I know!
Free Dockers Pants!
This Superbowl Sunday keep your eyes open for the Dockers “Men Without Pants” Super Bowl commercial.

As soon as this ad runs on game day, be among the first 2,010 people to register HERE and you could win a pair of men's Soft Khakis (valued at $30)! You can also enter via text message: text DOCKERS to 76060 (standard text messaging rates will apply).


* If you are one of the first 2,010 individuals to register, you will automatically receive one (1) pair of Dockers soft khakis pants awarded as a gift code redeemable at Dockers.com. Size and style of pants subject to availability. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $30. Potential recipients will receive an email notifying them that they will receive the Offer. Limit: One (1) offer per person. Recipient will receive the Offer by email approximately 24-72 hours following verification.

Click HERE for more info (US only)

Promotion begins on 2/7/10 at 12 AM Eastern and ends on 2/15/10 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Potty-Training Supplies!

$1 Book Sale at Scholastic.com!

Possibly FREE Louisiana Gold Hot Sauce!