FREE Movie Screening!

FREE Screening of the Movie She's Out of My League!


I went and saw Hot Tub Time Machine last night as a free screening. I like going to advanced screenings of movies number one because they're free, and number two, you get to see the movie before everyone else!

Go HERE to get your free passes for up to 2 people to go see She's Out of My League! If you're not already a member of their website, you will need to sign up, but they won't spam you or anything like that.

That movie looks pretty funny, but you never know.. I thought the same thing about Hot Tub Time Machine and was really glad we hadn't actually bought the tickets. It was funny in a few random parts, but nothing that even stands out today. I can only hope that this movie is different..


Written by Jessica at OKCSavings.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

$1 Book Sale at Scholastic.com!

FREE Potty-Training Supplies!

Possibly FREE Louisiana Gold Hot Sauce!