UPDATE: Don't forget that this is today!! I hope everyone who wants them gets their chance! I'll be2at my sister's baby shower, so I'm sure I'll miss it. Not that I want them, just so that I could alert anyone else I know! Free Dockers Pants! This Superbowl Sunday keep your eyes open for the Dockers “Men Without Pants” Super Bowl commercial. As soon as this ad runs on game day, be among the first 2,010 people to register HERE and you could win a pair of men's Soft Khakis (valued at $30)! You can also enter via text message: text DOCKERS to 76060 (standard text messaging rates will apply). * If you are one of the first 2,010 individuals to register, you will automatically receive one (1) pair of Dockers soft khakis pants awarded as a gift code redeemable at Dockers.com . Size and style of pants subject to availability. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $30. Potential recipients will receive an email notifying them that they will receive the Offer. Limit: One (1)...
Cheap Printer Ink at Walgreens Today! Today Walgreens has their black and color printer ink refills on sale for $5.99! This is a great price for printer ink refills! According to Couponing to Disney , the cartridge doesn’t seem to last quite as long as a brand new one, but since a new cartridge is pretty expensive, this seems like a pretty good deal to me! All you have to do to is take your empty ink cartridges to the photo counter and drop them off to be refilled. They can have them back to you in as little as 10 minutes if they aren’t too busy. You don't need to print off a coupon or anything which is good if your printer is out of ink! You just drop it off. The woman I talked to this morning confirmed that it was an in store coupon and that you don't need to bring anything other than your empty cartridges. Thanks Couponing to Disney ! Written by Jessica at OKCSavings.blogspot.com
FREE Screening of the Movie She's Out of My League! I went and saw Hot Tub Time Machine last night as a free screening. I like going to advanced screenings of movies number one because they're free, and number two, you get to see the movie before everyone else! Go HERE to get your free passes for up to 2 people to go see She's Out of My League! If you're not already a member of their website, you will need to sign up, but they won't spam you or anything like that. That movie looks pretty funny, but you never know.. I thought the same thing about Hot Tub Time Machine and was really glad we hadn't actually bought the tickets. It was funny in a few random parts, but nothing that even stands out today. I can only hope that this movie is different.. Written by Jessica at OKCSavings.blogspot.com
Comments
Post a Comment