Walls Valentines Candy Sale




What Wall's is: (from the Walls Bargain Center website) "This is our simple, yet proven formula for success: To offer exclusive brands at great prices."

I like Wall's, I just don't shop there as often as I used to, but I always find great deals. You have to be careful though, I usually start getting caught up in all the bargains and end up buying too much.

VALENTINE CANDY & MORE
50% off the retail price

Located at the Walls Bargain Center at 122nd & MacArthur

Large Assortment Candy & More For Your Sweet Valentine...
Heart Chocolates for Fun, Kids and Romantic Chocolates. Sweet tarts , Chocolate , Gourmet Popcorn , Lollipops , Plush Characters with Chocolates, Ring Pops, Individually Wrapped Candy with Valentine Cards perfect for school. Valentine Sweet Towers, Chocolate Covered Potato Chips, Oh And Did I Mention Chocolate.

Hershey-Dove-Ghirardelli-Russell Stover-Nestle-Elmers-Bazooka & Others!

Sign up for their newsletter HERE to stay in the loop about upcoming bargains near you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Potty-Training Supplies!

$1 Book Sale at Scholastic.com!

Possibly FREE Louisiana Gold Hot Sauce!